Sunday, April 10, 2011

Still in Kansas…

Just a short blurb this time…it's not the adventures stopped happening…it's just that they seem slower when Cheri isn't here. Although it won't be long before I'm caught up in a tornado of activities getting ready to head for Oz and join Cheri on another adventure.

I checked with my doctor about biking or any form of lifting, and was told to wait a few more weeks. But, that didn't keep me from at least going out for a walk on Saturday morning (being an early riser made for a pleasant outing along the roadways).

Fortunately I put my camera in my pocket, and it is surprising what you see when you slow down and walk a little. Over the last seven years I have run and biked along these roads many times; this early morning some items jumped out at me that I haven't seen before.

Here are some of the early morning photos from the short loop near our house:

IMG_2743_4_5_tonemapped.tifIMG_2746_7_8_tonemapped.tif
  IMG_2749_50_51_tonemapped.tif

Next thing you know…I’ll be following the Yellow Brick Road to my next Adventure!  More to follow soon...

1 comments:

dvlwearingkhakis said...

The photos look great Dad. You'll be on your way in another few days, can't wait to see you!

Post a Comment